Our Christmas hamper is finally ready.
- artisanal panettone from Turin, Piemonte
- a bottle of coste piane prosecco from valdobbiadene, Veneto
- a bag of yellow corn polenta from Veneto
- a bottle of our own Extra virgin olive oil from Salerno, Campania
- a box of organic lentils from Spello, Umbria.
- pump street panettone chocolate bar, Suffolk
- almond panforte from Tuscany
- our homemade plum Mostarda made with mirabelle plums.
- a slab of dry white figs handmade in Campania
- a bottle of our homemade limoncello made with Amalfi lemons
** to make it extra special, we've made add ons available
- our brass ombra pasta cutter for all your aspiring pasta makers
- cups by local potter, skye corewijn of lazy eye ceramics